KAFP supports the Kentucky Medical Association’s Initiative to collect stories on how the premium increases on your malpractice insurance is negatively impacting your practice. Go to KMA Medical Liability Crisis Watch to post your issues.
LEGISLATIVE ACTION CENTER – You may contact your legislators about important and current issues.
- Commonwealth of Kentucky Legislators
- Kentucky’s U.S. House of Representatives
- Kentucky’s U.S. Senators
Legislative Phone Numbers:
- Legislative Message Line 800-372-7181
- Bill Status Line 800-809-0200
- Meeting Information 800-633-9659
- Citizen Contact Line 800-592-4399
- Legislative Offices 502-564-8100
- Legislative Research Commission – www.lrc.state.ky.us
- KMA Legislative Page – www.kyma.org
- To Fax legislator 502-564-6543
- KAFP Web site – www.kafp.org