Kentucky Ambulatory Care Network
AAFP Health Plan Grievance Registry
Educational Loan Repayment Program
National Health Service Corps
Lynn Ann Bishop – Lynn.Bishop@ky.gov – (502) 564-8966 x3241
Resources for Chapters
Delta-Exchange is TransforMED’s exclusive online practice transformation learning network dedicated to physicians, clinical staff, office staff and primary care-focused residency programs. Delta-Exchange is free for AAFP Members. Have questions? Email Nathan Bieck or call 913-906-6330.
- Get useful calculators, forms & templates
- Access 24/7 webinars on real-world topics
- Q&A with TransforMED experts
- Engage with PCMH clinician leaders
- Newsletter digests so you’re in-the-know
Get Delta-Exchange ads for your website and for print uses. Click the links below to download:
The Small Practice Package is designed— and priced— exclusively for small practices with 1-4 providers. This package bundles together the change components small practices need to become PCMHs.
Click here to send our contact form or telephone Jay Fetter at 913-906-6330.
Physician Practice Too Small for a PCMH? Think Again
“If you’re not trying to develop a medical home out of your primary care practice, don’t let being ‘too small’ be your excuse. Why? Practices don’t get much smaller than that of Joseph Mambu, MD. And he’s doing it…” Read the article from HealthLeaders Media
Components of the Small Practice Package Include:
- PCMH Assessment to identify expectations, define processes and clarify objectives
- Gap Analysis to pinpoint both your practice’s current state and any “low hanging fruit” PCMH opportunities that you can take advantage of now
- Comprehensive Transformation Plan to prioritize and operationalize roadmaps and timelines that meet your practice’s PCMH needs and objectives
- Dedicated Program Advisor to provide guidance and feedback in 4 scheduled conference calls per year
- 3 Memberships in Delta-Exchange – the online learning community for primary care. Access useful PCMH resources, connect with like-minded colleagues, ask questions of experts, and share “what works” with practice leaders who’ve “been there”
- Enrollment in TransforMED’s PCMH learning collaborative
- Assistance with PCMH Recognition
TransforMED’s Small Practice Package was developed from our National Demonstration Project learnings. Our program integrates assessments and analyses, accountability and coaching to bring your Practice Transformation Plan to fruition.
Chapter Exec? Click here for a PDF Fact Sheet that explains the benefits of the Small Practice Package to your Chapter and your members.
TransforMED PCMH Workbooks
TransforMED Practice Enhancement Facilitators have distilled their learnings on how to transform a practice into a high-performing patient-centered medical home by partnering with MGMA to publish a Transformation Series of workbooks. The workbooks provide practices concise, step-by-step information on relevant topics in health care delivery and are instrumental in ensuring successful practice transnformation. Click here to find out more and to purchase online at a discount »
The University of Kentucky Office for Policy Studies on Violence Against Women introduces the inaugural volume of THE EXCHANGE. This is not a traditional newsletter, it is a technical report intended to provide you with easy access to research on intimate partner violence (IPV), child witnesses to IPV, sexual assault, stalking, and related crimes. Its purpose is to allow your services; case decision-making; and criminal justice and health/mental health policy to be directly influenced by science.
Each volume of THE EXCHANGE will provide abstracts describing new research. Below the abstracts you will be told how to request more information on any of the briefed studies. You may also identify issues that have arisen in your work about which you would like to request research findings.
THE EXCHANGE will also provide links to recent appellate cases from the Kentucky Court of Appeals and Supreme Court. The case summaries have been made available by the Administrative Office of the Courts, and we appreciate the willingness of that agency to share their resource with us.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions related to THE EXCHANGE or if there are other ways in which we may support the important work you do in this field. You may sign up for the Exchange HERE.
Carol E. Jordan, Executive Director
Office for Policy Studies on Violence Against Women